• Albanian heritage and culture to be strengthened and valued and shared with other communities
• less prejudice and discrimination within and towards the Albanian-speaking community. Breaking down barriers to stereotypes. And promoting positive role models.
• young Albanians to feel confident, valued and relations between them and older members of the community to be mutually respectful and supportive
• an end to domestic violence and men and women from the community to thrive equally.
• strong and productive links with Albania and Kosovo.
• provide advice, help and support so that our community have better opportunities to settle and gain access to education, training and employment. Enable the Albanian community to fully participate and play an active role in society across the UK.
We are user led where those we serve feel they have a voice in the planning, aims and delivery of our project’s
We have a family approach that promotes our cultural heritage, develops positive relationships across our community and with other communities, inspires people of all ages to volunteer, connects our young people with role models who can encourage positive aspiration, and provides the care, support and advocacy that enables our users to participate fully in society